Monday, July 24, 2006

I don't post enoooough, I post too muuuch!


M&FS101 is coming along fairly nicely, I just wish I had a higher work-ethic. The amount of progress is adequate for how long I've been working on it, about 2 or 3 weeks approximately, and there's exactly 1 minute of animation done out of a 4 minute episode (I assume it will be 4 minutes. I don't do table reads so length is usually determined by script length or just wingin' it.) I expect this to be done pretty soon, at least before my summer is over. I haven't really gotten too much work done in the past 4 days, mainly because of my birthday and also I'm a huge slacker. But I hope to get this out soon and hopefully start MGR 11 before I go back to school.

As for episodes MGR 5 & MGR 6...eh...I'm kind of sitting on them at the moment. I mean, I've gotten the Feats of Strength tracks I needed (Kudos to Ed Atlin), I have just been sitting on these episodes for about a year almost but, guh. I just don't think they're very good, and I'm afraid the idiots who haven't been brought up to speed that MGR is a show that gets better progressively each episode will critique it way too harshly. Maybe I'll just disable to option to critique them when I do EVENTUALLY put these eyesores online.

Here is a screenshot just a couple seconds from the first 60 seconds of M&FS101. I love this face.

6 comments:

Niko Anesti said...

Cool screenshot there. I love that face too, not to mention the picture on the left there, hah. That's pretty good for the amount of time that you've been working, too. Also looking forward to the two MGR episodes. I've only seen a little bit of 5 and about half of 6. Or...maybe it's the other way around. Whatever.

Nice post title by the way, heh.

Niko Anesti said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
eff said...

Take your time, man... The sets and drawings look great!

Unknown said...

Just saw your flash episode. Loved it! Your very gifted!

I. N. J. Culbard said...

This looks great. Love your stuff.

Anonymous said...

Unlimited Earnings Potential - http://1greatfuture.com

Our company is rapidly growing and offers you an extraordinary income helping others succeed. The primary requirement is to follow up on client inquiries and point them in the right direction. It is stress free, rewarding and straightforward work.

For complete details: http://1greatfuture.com


(Please feel free to delete this post if you don't want it on your blog. Thanks for the informative blog and opportunity to post.)